Former Puyallup Elks

Contact the lodge secretary to be reinstated. Depending on your situation, you may need to complete a new application and/or an interview.

If your reinstatement is approved, you will be required to pay a prorated portion of annual Lodge dues and will be issued your new membership card.

Former Elks of Other Lodges

If you were initiated in a different lodge and your membership has lapsed, you will need to obtain a Certificate of Release from your old Lodge. Once you have a Certificate of Release, please contact our lodge secretary.

If your old Lodge has no proof of prior membership, the burden of proof falls on you. Proof of prior membership can be:

  • An old membership card
  • A canceled check
  • An affidavit signed by two members attesting to prior membership (It must be notarized)

If you cannot provide proof of prior membership, it will be necessary to apply for membership as a new member.

Membership Reinstatement

Membership Reinstatement

Your Former Lodge