Puyallup Elks 1450 boasts 24 spacious RV Sites. They are all on the grass with 30 or 50 amp power. Fresh water and a dump station are available on the east side of the parking lot.
- With electric: donation of $25 or more per night for 30 amp spaces; $30 per night for 50 amp spaces
- Dry camping: donation of $10 or more per night.
- Dump station for those not staying in the park: donation of $10 or more.
- Two weeks stay maximum.
- We do not take reservations at this time.
- Please check in with the camp host or the lodge office prior to selecting a site. If no one is available, RV paperwork is next to lodge doors in a plastic bin.
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal from late spring to early fall), with comfortable seating in the pool area.
- Coin laundry
- Restrooms and showers (when office is open).
- Well-behaved pets are welcome on-leash.
- 3.5 miles from the Washington State Fairgrounds and downtown Puyallup
- 32 miles from Mt. Rainier National Park
- Convenient to Highways 512 and 167
- Groceries, gas and restaurants nearby