Puyallup Elks 1450 boasts 24 spacious RV Sites. They are all on the grass with 30-amp power to all spaces. Planned upgrades to 50 amp in 2023. Fresh water and a dump station are available on the east side of the parking lot.
- Full hookups: donation of $25 or more per night
- Dry camping: donation of $10 or more per night.
- Dump station for those not staying in the park: donation of $10 or more.
- Two weeks stay maximum.
- Coin laundry facilities on west side of Lodge.
- Shower house open during Lodge office hours.
We do not take reservations. You may contact our camp host, Jeff, one day before arrival to check availability. (253) 459-4900
- Kitchen and lounge open 6–10 p.m. (closed during the lodge meeting).
- Card game after Lodge meeting, dealer’s choice.
- Snack food and beverages on nights when Cornhole League practices, 6–8:30 p.m.
- Lounge opens at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner served at 6 p.m. (see our Facebook page or Calendar for the menu)
- Card game in Club 1450 after dinner until 10 p.m.-ish.
The 1450 Club is the members-only bar, complete with four pool tables, card tables with Texas Hold ’em on Friday nights, and an Air Hockey table.
Our beautiful outdoor pool is open from late Spring to early Fall. The pool area features comfortable seating, restrooms and showers. Please follow all posted rules.
A pool pass is $80 per season (may be purchased by members only). It covers up to four people per visit.
All persons above the four are requested to contribute a donation of $4 per person to help defray the cost of chemicals and maintenance.